The Almond is a humble seed inside a shell with health benefits which have been documented for centuries, with modern research also backing up many of these claims, with many reasons why people should include them in their everyday regular diet.
Almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and fibre, and are associated with a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds — approximately 1 ounce — contain one-eighth of our daily protein needs.
The health benefits of almonds have been documented for centuries, and modern research backs up some of these claims – there any many good reasons to include them in your diet.
Some of the Almonds health benefits include:
- Help Prevent Heart Disease and Heart Attacks
- Support Healthy Brain Function
- Maintain Skin Health
- Help Control Blood Sugar Levels and Prevent Diabetes
- Help With Weight Loss and Prevent Overeating
- Increase Nutrient Absorption
- Increase Digestive Health
- Can Help Fight Cancer and Inflammation
- Help Maintain Dental and Bone Health