Have you ever wondered that a walnut looks just like a human brain?
Well according to ancient wisdom, it’s more than a coincidence. Considering one of the biggest benefits of walnuts nutrition is the ability to support your most important organ “the brain” walnuts have now been scientifically proven to be a true “brain food” and a leader among all of the nuts.
Walnuts can help improve your daily mood considering they contain one of the highest amounts of omega-3 fats of any nut.
In addition to the remarkable things that omega-3 foods can do for your mind, they’re also known to support
- Improve Heart Health
- fight heart disease by lowering triglyceride levels
- reducing dangerous plaque formation in the arteries.
- Help Fight Depression
- Improve Brain Health and Preserve Memory
- Can Help Prevent Cancer
- Make a Filling Snack and Support Weight Loss
- Improve Reproductive Health and Aid in Growth and Development
- Great Way to Increase Children’s Omega-3s